Wednesday, June 18, 2008

碰麵

我是一個麵癡。

每次離港久了,在回程的飛機上,我就開始盤算,下機要先來一碗甚麼麵。魚蛋河是永恆首選(我要承認,我真正愛吃的,其實是配角辣椒油),次選就多了:雲吞麵、九州拉麵、泡菜麵、手打烏冬、越式湯河,還有我沒有胃口時必吃的pasta con aglio, olio e peperoncino (關鍵仍在那辣椒上),開列完清單,更感煎熬,要立即請空中小姐給我一個合味道一解相思之苦。

對我這種胃只得一個,主意卻多多的人來說,最理想的麵店,應該有齊中日韓意的款式,讓食客自己mix and match,不是說香港是一個「混種」的城市嗎?咖啡加奶茶變鴛鴦,天使麵加日式腐皮、烏冬加鴨胸,有何不可?

美夢居然成真。最近上環蘇杭街就新開了這樣的一家麵店,唔......店名雖是我常取笑的「食字」,但想深一層,把這麼多不同的配料、湯底和麵款碰來碰去,也說得通吧。

最近多了出城,已經去了幾次,如果你因為這個「廣告」而探訪這店,說不定,我們會在那兒碰面啊!(你看你看,這食字gag真爛,呵呵!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

可以自己碰黎碰去, 好似幾吸引咁喎~~
好, 我下次都去試下碰番碗有我個人特色的私家麵, 同埋睇下碰唔碰到你面先!

lo fei

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa...very 'sin go' feel je.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Wan said...

Dear Mr.Kin Ng,

Hello,how are you?
This is Lam Hoi Wan,the website content editor of UA Cinema Circuit,would like to interview with you for a story about "Cultural Hybrid" in Hong Kong.That means people like you have been getting into other culture including language,except native culture.
May I have an opportunity to do interview with you please?
Thanks.

Best regards
Hoi Wan(cellular phone : 9049 0815)

3:22 PM  
Blogger 小杜 said...

wan: i am afraid you are in the wrong site...i am not 'mr. kin ng'. i guess he will see your message eventually though. good luck...

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard they serve English breakfast, too - perfect for a lazy Saturday/Sunday morning. But if I want to sleep in on weekends, I might just drop by at tea time and raid their cake showcase, washing sumptuous cake slices down with a cup of freshly brewed house coffee. Now THAT's la dolce vita for me.

gourmet lamb

4:24 PM  
Blogger 健吾 said...

I had a very good lunch over there with my mentor...

pasta with tomato soup...and the tomato soup is with mixed herb!!!! I have never imagine a 30 sth tea set can be that delicate and well-served.

Mr. Kin Ng

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home